Nebraska NAHRO 2021 Fall Conference
National Association of Housing & Redevelopment Officials– NE Chapter
September 21st-23rd, 2021
Gering Civic Center - Gering, Nebraska
Here are a few of the Sessions
we are working on for the
2021 NE NAHRO Fall Conference
Gering Civic Center
1050 M St, Gering, NE 69341
- Commissioner Fundamentals Training
- Commissioner Ethics Training
- Homeownership/USPCV-lease-up-FUP/Section 8 Round Table
- RAS/Section 8/PBRA - Hear from HA’s that are Getting’ It Done!
- PIC Issues
- Tax Credits 101 (Tax Credits)
- Financials: Section 8 and PH Budgets
- Bring it down - Be Safe - Self-defense
- NAHRO Opportunities
- Show Me the Money - The nitty gritty of a development Budget (Tax Credits)
- Is HCV Utilization kicking your butt?
- Marketing/Curb Appeal Do’s and Don’ts
- Benefits of ROSS, FSS & Service Coordinator Programs
- Reposition with Tax Credit USDA (Tax Credits)
- Hoarding and Other Mental Health Issues
- Active Shooter - Not a My Housing Agency!
- NSPIRE - The New REAC Inspection Model—checklist for preventive maintenance
- EPIC Training - An Epic Demonstration
- Whatcha Smokin’?
- Critters - These are Not Pets!
- NSPIRE—How to get a High Performer Score
- Taking Care of You! Staff Wellness
- Energy Audit, What’s It Do for me?
- How & When to Appeal a REAC Score
2021 NE NAHRO Fall Conference Registration PRINTABLE