The Nebraska Chapter of NAHRO offers quality technical support and development services to housing and community development professionals. Join us and experience the following membership benefits:
- Educational and Professional Development
- Legislative and Regulatory Advocacy
- Policy Development Research
- Technical Information and Assistance
- Collaboration with other CDCs
- Leadership Development
- Image Enhancement
- Positive Professional Image
- Networking Opportunities
- Awards and Recognition Program
Membership Dues Guidelines
Dues are effective according to the calendar year, January through December. Membership dues are invoiced by a separate billing process in December. Dues must be received by March 1st of the membership year. Dues cannot be prorated.
The Nebraska Chapter of NAHRO offers two categories of membership: Active and Affiliate. These two categories are further broken down into Agency and Individual memberships. Detailed information and pricing can be found on the membership form below.
Membership Form for Nebraska NAHRO can be found here